A client contacted me with a need to let students brainstorm a list of ideas/items and then later sort them into categories. I thought this was a great idea! So I got to work.
I recorded a screenr (bottom of post) to demo some of its features and how to use it... but really its pretty self-explanatory.
- Set up your slides with a bit of instruction at the top.
- Drop the gather.swf into the slide where you want them to input info
- Drop either sort2.swf or sort3.swf into the slide where they should... well sort.
Here is a working demo with both the three and the two column options.
- When you insert the swfs choose "When user clicks next" and "Movie plays independently"
- The sort swfs have green rectangles. They will not be visible when you publish. They are there to help you line up your graphics.
- You can can use both sort swfs in the same course in either order.
Fab interaction, thank you. Just wondering whether it is possible to tweak such that the initial list of words/concepts is already on the slide rather than the user having to brainstorm and type them in?
I could build a version that draws the words from an XML file. You would be able to edit the XML file to add/edit your terms and categories.
Would you also need feedback for correct/incorrect?
We updated the interaction on eLearningEnhanced.com so that you can now preset the words/phrases.
<a href=http://www.cafe-manhattan.dk/abercrombie-and-fitch-jakker-damer-138.htm… And Fitch Jakker Damer</a>
Simplify the things in your daily life. Get started with your bed room cabinet, and move from there. Get rid of the numerous things you do not use. You will easily realize that many of the stuff around your house are just mess and assist virtually no goal in your own life. De-cluttering will decrease the pressure in your lifetime.
An incredible tool for taking whenever you go outdoor camping is duct adhesive tape. Duct tape is a very functional resource which you can use from anything to mend cracked tent poles, to patching up tent pockets, all the way to in the role of a music band aide if you achieve a lower.