Low bandwidth HTML #Articulate player w/Audio (reports to LMS too!)
I am thrilled to post this. My partner and I have been working hard this last week or so to build an Articulate player that does not use Flash! And is still AICC / SCORM compliant!
This solution will offer folks a way to view your content in low bandwidth situations or in browsers that do not support Flash. Like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Droid, etc, 3GS or better; soon we will a solution for older iPhones. Well.. It works now on older iPhones but the audio pops a new window...
- Automatically adds HTML feature when/if you add PNGs of slides
- Automatically adds embedded audio if you include files
- Automatically switches to HTML if no flash is detected (and pngs are present)
- Notifies LMS when course is complete
- Uses HTML5 and degrades nicely for IE
- Now has slide index at bottom to allow user to jump to any slide.
- Embeds audio player in IE
UPDATE 2: We have continued to improve this product in many ways that are not listed here. Please check it out on elearningenhanced.com.
Also, we can customize it to meet your companies needs.